Thursday 25 November 2010

One Perspective


From all three task we were set, I particularly like this one. One Perspective was well story boarded and planned. Everyone in the group contributed ideas, which have all been taken into account and produced in the filming. During filming, there were many unneccesary shots and unrelated sound in the backgroud, however, when it came to me editing it I cut out all unneccasry footage and background sound. From editing the footage, I had learnt many techniques which will be very useful when it comes to editing my work for the coursework. There weren't many difficuties during filming or editing, however, this particular task taught me that teamwork and co- operation can make a successful video.
My role: Filming and Editing

No comments:

Post a Comment